Monday, April 6, 2009

Beach Trip

We went to Edisto for "Spring Break." John, my mom, David and I went for the first weekend. My dad joined us and John left us on Monday. On Tuesday or Wednesday we went to the Children's Museum in Charleston. David loved it!!
There are so many more pictures, but they take forever to download. Here's some!


Playing at the beach with Daddy.
Bubbles with Daddy.


Playing on the porch.
The ball room at the Children's museum.
The water room at the children's museum.

Hugging Grammy.

Playing with Poppy.


Would you like some juice?

Back at the beach.

4 comments:

  1. Day Day! How cute! I love these pictures and I am glad he had fun. I wrote on your fb wall to ask you how Spring Break was, but this answers the question! Looks like you all had fun. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious. he's becoming a little boy now. why am i crying?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is ADORABLE! i love your photos :o)

    ReplyDelete