Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ultrasound and the sick baby blues

David's got some yucky cold thing. He's so uncomfortable and sad. It makes me sad, too.
On a happier note, we had our ultrasound today. I wish that I could enjoy things like that more, but I worry so much that something is going to be wrong. They said that he has a two vein umbilical cord. This seems to be a relatively common occurance, and will most likely not be a problem. But, it is one more thing for me to worry about.
It's a boy!! Harrison Charles Ward. I can't wait to see him:-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I don't think I realized you were pregnant with number two. Maybe I did...?? I'm losing my mind at times.
    Due date? I hope all goes well!
    By the way, you will love this blogging thing! Lots of fun....and learn so much about others too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our doctor gave Emily some Nasonex and it cleared that cold/allergy/sinus stuff up fast. I squirted her when we got home from the doctor and she immediately took a 3 hr nap.

    ReplyDelete