Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am in a total funk!! I tend to do this periodically. I need something to jump start me again. I'm so depressed about being stuck in the house all day that I can't even do the mundane things like clean the kitchen and do the laundry. Ugh!! I really need some close stay-at-home mommy friends. Any takers?
On a happier note... David and I were at the grocery store today, and I was singing the Super Why version of the ABC Song. David started singing back to me at the top of his lungs.......
ABBB BIB!!!!!!! It was hilarious. He did it all the way to the check out line. The cashier wasn't amused. Sad for her:-(

1 comment:

  1. haha - this is hilarious. keep posting funny david stories. it does get old staying in so much and i am an extreme introvert.

    ReplyDelete