Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fishy Fishy

I love watching my boys grow and learn. Harrison is progressing so fast. I forgot how much they learn in a day when they're that age!! He walked last night. John figured out that he needs a "launching pad" to start from. It won't be long before he's doing it all the time. He stood up all by himself this morning. (Without pulling up on anything.) Now, he's cruising around, babbling, and playing peekaboo with a blanket. I'm hopeful that David will get this potty learning thing. He's excited about getting to wear the underwear. He told me this morning, "I don't get pee pee on Percy." No pee yet this morning, but his underwear is still dry, so that's something.
I really need new pictures, but my camera needs new batteries. I just said, "Hey, Harrison," and he waved at me. It's so cute. I need to get it on video.
I was doing a finger puppet show of "The Three Little Pigs" yesterday before John came home. I really need to do more "play" with them. They both really love it, even though Harrison mostly wanted to eat the little pig. I'm going to go see if I have any videos I can put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment