Monday, April 19, 2010

Told you I was a horrible blogger!!



Okay, so it's been 6 months since I wrote a blog. But, I watched "Julie and Julia" yesterday, so I'm reinspired to try again. Here goes.



Last week or so when I opened David's pack of diapers, I vowed that it would be our last pack (not including pull-ups). So, everytime I put a clean diaper on him, I told him, "When all these diapers are gone, we're going to wear underwear." He would say, "I don't want to wear underwear. I want to wear a diaper." And I would say, "That's okay, but that's what's going to happen." On Saturday when they ran out, we put on underwear, and he was okay with it.
So, here we go. He has peed in the potty a few times when I've taken him to go, but he hasn't figured out the asking to go thing yet. Pray that I have patience with him and that he has patience with me.

Harrison is growing up so fast. He isn't a baby anymore, I think he's pretty much a toddler now. He's almost gotten all 4 top teeth at once. He's got one left to break through the gums. Poor baby!! He had a three day low grade fever when they first started coming in. I know the doctors say that fevers don't come from teething, but that was his only symptom. He's trying his best to learn to walk. He cruises everywhere, and he can take a few steps.
Here's hoping I'll do better at this. But, I'm no good at getting the pictures to go where I want them to go. So, please help me with that if you're good at it. Thanks!


























3 comments:

  1. So glad to see you're updating again! Seeing those sweet boys made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small update... Well, poop is very yucky to clean out of underwear and toilets clog if you flush too many wipes. I need double prayers for patience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great easter picture! keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete