Friday, April 30, 2010

Walking and Peeing

Here's an update on how things are going here.

David is still potty learning. I think that he knows how to hold his pee now. He does not, however, know how to release it when he sits on the potty. Our floors have been well christened. I need to hear lots of potty training success stories so that I don't just put him back in diapers. He's not frustrated, but I sure am. David is becoming quite a little boy. He is very pensive. He notices everything and remembers most things. He sings all of the time!! (Except at storytime when he refuses to do anything. It's the introvert in him, I guess.)

Harrison's walking!!! He's not walking well yet, but he does it often. Hopefully, I'll be able to put a video of it on here. Harrison has also learned to wave, clap his hands, and pick his nose. We're more proud of some of those things than others. :-)









Both boys have colds. Yuck!! I hope they don't lead to infections and antibiotics, but they always have in the past. Here's a video that has David singing and Harrison walking and waving.

No comments:

Post a Comment