Monday, April 19, 2010

Potty Training: Day two


I'm going to start on a happy note. I was looking at a picture of David at 10 months, and I thought it looked alot like that picture of Harrison from almost 10 months. What do you think?


Potty training is not fun. I need to make it more fun. Learning should be fun, and he is learning something new!!!!


Good things: David is learning to pull up and pull down his underwear. I need to see that as success!!!


Bad things: Maybe I shouldn't dwell. Tomorrow is another day. Let's just say it was really messy.


On another note, I think Harrison has a cold. He is coughing in his crib. He has his well baby visit tomorrow. Ironic, huh. I think he's always sick during his well baby visits. I wonder if they'll give him his shots or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment